Friday, October 2, 2009

Am I cursed???

Almost done with the white..... wait what is that crack... quick grab the camera....

Your kidding me.... again.... can't get much worse right?
Oh, not the head!!! I am cursed!!!!!
One sad looking bear!!!! What am I going to do?!
I give up...... wait.. no... I'll try one more time.....
Aww... he is so cute!!!! It worked...... right?

Cute butt!!!!Wait.... still not 100% success.... notice the right foot..... it fell!!!!!

Ok, here's the story on this bear cake.... I tried making this same bear when I was 14 or something like that... it took me FOREVER to frost it.. (i think 2 days) anyways, I had the whole thing done except for a spot on his head,,, and the head fell off!!!! Yes, the whole thing just rolled off! I never forgot that failure.... so when I had a chance to make this again.... I thought maybe I would do rice crispies as they would hold up better right!? Well I couldn't find regular rice krispies at the store so I got chocolate one instead,,, should work just fine right.... Well, I don't know if it was the choc fault or mine.... well it didn't work. Almost done and it completely falls apart...... ARGH!!! So i scrape off most of the frosting and shove it very firmly back in the cake mold and freeze it this time! Try it again and it mostly worked.... except for the foot that kept falling off!!! 4 x's!!!!! Oh well, it was cute right!!!! I think this cake mold is cursed for me!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cake!