Saturday, September 12, 2009

Need a Band Librarian?????

Chy decided to run for Band Librarian with her friend Megan this week. So I thought I'd share her cute posters that they made. She gave the kids Riesens candy's and then cupcakes the next day.......
Well unfortunately they didn't win...... they lost the election by only 3 votes!!!!!! Bummer!!!!
Now she can spend more time concentrating on Science Olympiad!!!!!!!! We might be calling our friends and family for info......... they play serious here for the Science Olympiad!



Band songs $60
Paper .25
Having music in front of you and not getting yelled at by Mr. B..
PRICELESS
10 Reasons.....
1- We are smart
2- We are organized
3-We're all around the best
4-WE LOVE BAND
5-We're familiar with the library
6-We're hard workers
7-We're cute
8-We're big people, we can do it!
9-We know all the instruments and combined can play most of them
10-We give you Riesens!

1 comments:

Care said...

Hi there,
I haven't been able to reach you by email -- are you still planning to participate in the I-Spy Fabric Swap at obsessivelystitching?
Please let me know ASAP so I can fill your spot if necessary!
Care.