Thursday, October 29, 2009

Chyanne's Halloween Party at Band



These were taken at Chyanne's Band Halloween party. It was fun. I went with her (after getting my costume done 10 min before it was time to go...) I got to be a costume judge but wasn't able to give Chy a prize as she didn't fit any category we were given... both me and the other judge wanted to give her one as she was so cute!!!
Hayley had gone with Jody to Science Olypiad so I went and stole her so she could come to the party.... and she correctly guessed how many Jolly Ranchers were in a bowl.... she guessed 99 and there was ....................... 99! When does that ever happen!!!!!!! WOW! Plus she won some cupcakes at the cake walk....
It is chy's party and her sister takes home all the prizes!!!!

1 comments:

Lisa Vilander said...

your costumes are so awesome!