Sunday, October 11, 2009

Free Night of Theater



We got some tickets that were offered for the free night of theater around the county.... We got to see Little Shop of Horror, and Hamlet. Well, we saw half of Hamlet.... We (meaning the girls and I) were laughing so hard that we left during intermission (along with at least 4 other couples). It was a one man play of hamlet where he played all the characters and did different voices and it was very interesting. He did a good job interpreting the play, but it was quite funny how he did that, especially when he took 4 paper cups and made them be characters and talked through them to portray what was happening...... the part that did me in is when (i think) he pretended to pee on stage with sound effects and actions. I still am not sure if he faked it!!!!! Me and Chy were laughing almost the whole time so we thought we should excuse ourselves...... I am still laughing so hard I have tears right now. I swear the guy was a bit crazy with multiple personalities.... not quite sure he was totally acting this part! We had a fun day,.... oh little shop of horror was really well done and fun to see with the girls! But I don't think I will ever look at a Hamlet play again without laughin! I hate to see when I have to help Chy study Hamlet in High school.... that will be fun!

0 comments: