

I found this for sale on a yard-sale website.... and it was exactly what I had been looking for, for my bathroom as the kids are almost as tall as me (well chy is) and it was getting really hard on all of us for doing hair. I picked this up for 12 dollars and loved the size as it fit the space exactly as I needed it too...... but wasn't crazy about the color of fabric.... so I decided to redo it.... and now it is so perfect.
Underneath the fabric was a bit scary as it had been recovered before and the original padding and material was almost disintegrating and was so gross, so Jody cut me a new board and I started from scratch. I made it softer for the kids and of coarse covered it with zebra material!!! I didn't bother repainting it as it matches my cabinets color ,scratches and bumps!
the late shift – current events with HCR
5 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment