
Watch out....... now Hayley is doing Origami too!! This is the ball that Hayley folded by herself to make for her teacher at school. It took her a couple of days to make and then I helped her put it together! It was so much cuter in real life than in the pictures but you can get an idea of it.
most often you’ll find all four in ONE item
5 hours ago



3 comments:
Holy crap that's amazing!
Amazing... are you surprised?! EVERYTHING these girls do are AMAZING!! ;)
I want one!! A really great big fabulous masterpiece that I can put on my teacher's desk. Don't care what it is. Let her pick. :)
oh by the way,Amazing... are you surprised?! EVERYTHING these girls do are AMAZING!! ;)
I want one!! A really great big fabulous masterpiece that I can put on my teacher's desk. Don't care what it is. Let her pick. :) its lisa vilander
Post a Comment