Saturday, June 12, 2010


So this is what I do now..... what a hard job..... stand and look at this all night. Actually it would be better if I liked chocolate. It has been fun.... I love the pineapple dipped in milk chocolate. Strawberries are second. Only one time have I had the white chocolate too. It is so pretty. It is fun to see people seek me out because they can smell the chocolate as soon as they come into the buildings. People think it is so cool. It is fun to go to the Proms.... I already have Chyannes dress and hair picked out! I have met some really nice people and am getting to know the nicer places in Houston. Waiting to go to the really really nice places I have heard about.
Have had really good experiences expept for the night I was on a slope outside (the fountain has to be level to work right) in 95 degree weather and 99% humidity, wearing all black long-sleeved with a bow tie and apron,,, and then the wind started blowing........ chocolate everywhere!!!!!! And then drop the chocolate container and fountain in the driveway of my boss. But that night I did have Roger Clemmins (baseball player for the Yankees and Astros) eat my chocolate!! Ok..... I had to go into the restroom and look on my phones' internet and see who this guy was everyone was talking about........(and I still don't care who he is). Not as good of a story as washing Vogues-Anna Wintour's hair....... twice!!!! You know the lady who the movie "The devil wears Prada" was based on............ Yes she looked just like her pictures and never said a word..... but tipped very well!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: