Monday, June 7, 2010

Decoratations for Chy and Hay's B-day party


e







I wanted to do something fun for the decorations for the bday party... even though it was for only 4 girls and the only part at out house was the cake and icecream.... so this is what we made the night before..... Huge pon pons made out of tissue paper. The girls each made one.. along with Chyanne's friend Catherine who slept over. They were really easy to make... in a way.... and we still have them up.... 3 months later as I think they are still fun to look at.
The second picture is of the party treats we made for the party guests..... they were filled with small trinkets.... necklace... gum etc. They were so cute... cuter than I thought they would be.... Great use of use toilet paper rolls.
I also made "carrots" out of frosting bags and cheetos.... and the ice cream cones were really cotton candy in cones.... I learned really quick that humidity and cotton candy do not do well with each other.... The cones were a flop as they would "melt" almost immediacy with the humidity.... oh well... These pictures were the second try....
I know the older girls look a bit silly with their hair in curlers.... they did each others hair the night before so they could have curly hair for the party. Cute huh.....

0 comments: