Saturday, June 12, 2010

Easter egg hunt






Of coarse it had to be raining for the easter egg hunt in our own backyard..... what else would you expect here in Texas. It was a slight drizzle so didn't ruin anything. The kids had fun finding eggs filled with candy and quarters. I don't know what kind of easter bunnies they have here but quarters.... I think there was a total of 20 dollars in quarters. Wow...
We even had some squirells trying the steal some eggs. I think there was over 200 eggs hidden..... not all of them were filled though....
The easter bunny hid the eggs we made in the kitchen... in the drawers, cupboards.... the fridge, the dishwasher... pantry...... what a mischievous rabbit.


The kids got good at opening those eggs and knowing if they had anything in them..... I also had hidden some silver eggs around the house that they exchanged for the Treats and Crafts.... I wouldn't have bothered if I had known how the easter bunny was going to spoil them!!!!

0 comments: