
What a beautiful concert Hall!!!

Chy is on the second row in the middle below the green dudes!
You can see part of her head!
The girl to the right of chy in the green is her friend Elizabeth from the rival
school in town that is a really good french horn player

The concert was a bit long for Hayley (though she denies sleeping!)

There is Chy!!!

The kids taking a break from practicing.
Chyanne made 3rd chair on Region Orchestra this yr!! Yea! I was able to shaperone the group this yr (ok, no one else would do it!!!!) I had a fun day sitting by myself trying to make a new oragami ball (that I never did figure out the last step!!! Argh!) But the kids did really well! It was fun to see what they can accomplish in one day.
0 comments:
Post a Comment