Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chy is getting married!!!!








Scared you, didn't I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was for a Young Womens activity...
They got dresses from ladies in the ward for all the girls and had a night on temple marriage. They talked to the girls about the decisions they need to make now to be able to get married in the temple later. Then they had them all dress in wedding dresses and had wedding cake. I can't believe how beautiful the girls looked. (especially Chy... the dress she borrowed fit her almost perfectly) I got to do most of the girls hair...... don't look at it very closely as I had about 30 sec per girl as they were running behind on time!!! But I think in the end it was really a fun night for everyone. I still don't think I will be ready when this post is really coming true!!!!!!!!

0 comments: