Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hayley's new hairdo



l

Yes, those are hearts made out of her hair on the top!!!

This is what we did for Hayley's Crazy Hair day at school...... Chy came up with this idea.... and it was good that it was easy because we went to a midnight showing of Lightening Thief the night before and I only got 3 hrs of sleep before having to wake up early to get the cinnamon rolls out of the fridge to rise for Chyanne's Spanish class party and do Chy's hair for Valentines and then doing Hayley's hair too! It stayed in really well considering how tall it was. She was the tallest kid in school! It was pretty funny watching her try to get in the car that morning....... I was laughing pretty hard!
She was so worried about her hair that she forgot all her Valentines and gifts that morning..... Too much going on that day!!!!
I think we will do this style every morning.... What do you think???

0 comments: