Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Activity day treats....


This is what I made for my girls in Activity Days..... just something I whipped together..... Haha..
Thought they turned out really good.... the girls loved them along with the few parents that were lucky to get one too. They were a really good sugar cookie! Couldn't keep my family from eating them!!! Guess that is a compliment right?!
This is what we did for the activity.... reminder... don't try to teach 15 girls how to sew all at once..... you can only thread 50 needles so fast.... especially when they keep un- threading them every 2 sec!!!!




They were made out of fleece, and the middle heart was stuffed with fluff...
they were really cute.... the idea was to show your love to HF by showing love to your family and leaving these hearts when you did something nice for someone in your family. But I made mine into a garland for over our walkway.

0 comments: