

l

b
Well, we are trying to be like the Jones..... oh wait... I don't know that that really fits, cause this will help us save money!!!
Our friends got one of these fireplace inserts and I fell in love. I didn't even know they made these... anyways, I happened to look on Craigslist one day and found this. Jody was so excited too until he had to move it into the house..... and find firewood, and then chop it all!!!!
Well I think we have finally got it working..... I am not sitting here with a blanket on all day..... I wouldn't say it is toasty warm in here, but it is as warm as our heater ever was and we hopefully will save a lot of money on heating next yr...... now if I could just do something about the cooling bill.
The kids have loved the fireplace..... I think we have gone through about 10 packs of hotdogs since last week! They love roasting things in the fire. Oh well, now we don't have to go camping to roast hotdogs and marshmellows.
most often you’ll find all four in ONE item
5 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment