Hayley's friend Cara bing Lady liberty in "Great American Melting Pot"I put this picture here so you could see the sign Chyanne helped paint...
She did most of the School house rock part.... look at the detail!!!
Hope you enjoy all the pictures from Hayley's Theatre performance of School House Rock. I had kinda remembered one of the songs this tv program played when I was really young. So it was fun for Hayley to learn some really cute songs and participate in this theater performance. There was a lot of movement and dances, so it was a fun play for everyone. The songs were really easy to learn so she didn't have to study them much at home (almost none). She made a lot of new friends and really enjoyed theater. The kids learned about the technical stuff in the morning like terms, set production, tools, cat walks, lighting, sound... etc. And then in the afternoon they workied on the dances and songs. They did all of it in 2 weeks. I was amazed at how good and polished everything was for only 10 days of working on it.
The kids helped on every aspect of this production. They helped build the set, paint it, made costumes etc. What a great experience. Chyanne was even able to be one of the high school volunteers and got to run one of the spot lights for the show. What fun!!! She was so good at it. She found something else she is good at.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment