Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Girls Camp PillowcaseTreats

Gripz (little tiny choc chip cookies)
"Friends and cookies"
Friends ... they come in all shapes and sizes and colors.
Some are soft and sugar coated. Some are snappy and full of ginger,
and some are just plain nutty. We can treat
ourselves to many different kinds and there is always room for one more."

(The first one I gave to them)
Now and Laters
You will be glad NOW AND LATER that you came to
camp. We're glad you came!!

Rolo's and Hershey's chocolate
Make new friends, but keep the old....
For some are SILVER and some are GOLD.

(Given before testimony meeting....)
Laffy Taffy
Ecclesiastes 3:1 & 4
"To everything there is a season ... A time to weep and a time to LAUGH..."


Gummy Bugs and Worms
Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bed BUGS bite!
If they do, grab a shoe and beat them black and blue!

Candy Hearts
John 13:14
"A new commandment I give unto you. That you love another
as I have loved you, that ye also love on another."

Candy fruit RUNTS
3 Nephi 14:20
Wherefore by their FRUITS ye shall know them"

Kisses and Hugs candy's
Just wanted to give you goodnight HUGS and KISSES.

Gummy bears
Being here is only BEAR-able because You are here.
Sleep tight, this camp is full of BEARS tonight!

The reason I made the pillowcases for all the girls at Girls Camp was so that I could secretly leave treats on their beds for them 3 times a day... one in the morning, afternoon and then before bed. I found some cute sayings and alot of them went along with the themes that day at camp. It was a lot of work but really fun. Most of the girls weren't ever sure it was me..... they figured it out but it took them a while and some never were sure.

0 comments: