Wednesday, September 3, 2008

NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK

Finally, the NKOTB Cd is out.... yea I know.... but it was the only group I liked growing up. And it bring back many memories of the trip I took to spend a month with my friend in Maryland when I was 13ish. All those hrs looking at the poster of Jordan and Joey... all those hours watching MTV hoping their video would show.... AHhh Memories...
Actually, I really like one of the song (summertime) as you can tell from my playlist!!! Even Jody says it's not too bad (and that's good since he really doesn't like the NKOTB). He was even sweet enough to get me tickets to their tour in Oct. I will get to relive part of my childhood.

1 comments:

lisavilander said...

Why am I not surprised! LOL. You are too funny. Never did I see the day that i'd be listening to NKOTB again. Weird! Their sound is so boy-bandish but its not bad.