Sunday, November 8, 2009

Region band tryouts



Fishbone french braid

The girl who started it all!!
Even the band president got into it!! He wanted corn rows but this is what he got!!!

Chy's. It is a reg french braid, flipped into a upside down french braid, with it finishing into fishbone.

Twist, into a fishbone

See the #2 name there?????
This is what we do when chy is trying out for region band........ we form an assembly line and do hair!
At the last minute I threw in a brush and a comb and the new elastics I had bought, into the stuff we were taking...... I don't know why but was a good thing I did as one of the friends of chy asked her to braid her hair.... and that turned into me helping chy (as I couldn't just let her do a braid!!!) and then that turned into another girl asking, and then a few more, and then a few more girls joined in with helping braid and pretty soon the whole table was involved!!!
It was really fun and passed alot of time for the kids! Even two boys got their hair done.... they didn't keep it in long though! They were wimps! They said it made their head hurt!!!! Wahhhh!!!
I had brought a new elastics that had 250 in there and we probably used half of them!!!! Enjoy some of the hairdo's.
Plus the results of the competition....... for those who can't read it.................wait........... Chy got 2nd chair!!!!WOW!!!!!! So proud of her.....Good job Chy!!!

0 comments: