Friday, November 6, 2009

Chy's Rennaisance fair field trip


The whole group!

My group of 4 girls!

The matching hairdo's

These pictures are from Chy's Renaissance Fair field trip that her Theater class got to take, and I got to Chaperon.
We had alot of fun but we needed about 5 more hours to see it all. The kids were so well behaved, we had no problems the whole day!
I did chy's hair that morning with the halloween ribbon and took extra so that I could do others (of course!!!) and I got 2 out of the 3 girls to let me do it! It was so much fun and we got so many compliments! And it was so easy to keep track of them in the crowd!
They had booths set up that you could pay to get your hair braided almost like I do everyday! I actually asked them if they were hiring cause that would be fun to do!!! But they weren't....... darn! I wish I could charge what they did for a simple braid!!! I've got to apply next yr!!!!

0 comments: