Just a quick update..... the house is final!! We own a house!!!!! I will update this later but I don't have time now! We have already started to tape the girls rooms and have bought the paint. Just wait till I post the pictures of their new rooms!!!! They are going to be so fun!!!!!
most often you’ll find all four in ONE item
5 hours ago



2 comments:
Yeah, I am so excited for you! I wish we could come visit. So I guess it will be a while before we see you again. Are you planning any trips out here anytime soon? Lauren and Alexander keep asking when will we see the Christensens again?
Hey! It's your favorite niece! Grandma keeps me updated a bit, but I'd like to go straight to the source. That's exciting you closed on your house! Painting and decorating is so fun! I just got our duplex all set up and unpacked, and now I'm working on getting the baby's room set up.
Post a Comment