Pictures of our house we made and offer on......
Master Bedroom 1st floor
Part of kitchen and Breakfast area
Backyard
Master Bathroom
Gameroom Upstairs
Guest Bathroom Downstairs
Kitchen, Breakfast and part of living room
Living room
Front door and doors leading to study/(dining room )and Music room/ (Hometeacher room)
Garage and side of house
Front of house
Kitchen and Bar and door to Laundry room
Well, we made an offer on a house here in Kingwood and we have come to a final offer. The appraisal is scheduled for today so everything is moving forward!!!! I thought I would give you a link to check out the house if you want to........ tell me what you think as we have 10 more days to back out on this deal if you don't like it LOL!!! Just tell me that this is a good decision as I keep questioning myself!!!!
Here is the link.
http://search.har.com/engine/harvirtualtour.cfm?mlnum=99398511&leadid=6
| Living: | 18x17 |
| Game Room: | 19x18 |
| Dining: | 14x11 |
| Kitchen: | 11x15 |
| Breakfast: | 10x9 |
| 1st Bed: | 12x19 |
| 2nd Bed: | 11x11 |
| 3rd Bed: | 12x11 |
| 4th Bed: | 12x11 |
| Study/Library: | 10x9 |
| Utility Room Desc: | Utility Rm In House |
| Utility Room Dim: | 5x10 |
| Bedroom Desc: | Master Bed - 1st Floor |





2 comments:
I like it! Is this the one you told me about? Not everything you want??? What's not to like?
hey I found you through Jennifer Pack. Love your blog...I am going to add you to my list of blogs if that is ok? It looks like you are all doing well...good luck on the house, it looks really nice. good for you!
Post a Comment