Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sound of Music- KHS

Chy's sign she helped to paint.

The red door I picked the color for and helped paint.
The arches that chy shaded

The whole cast and crew

The cast.

The children

The awesome set Mrs. Webber painted.


Me crawling up the mountain!

Chy's person on the mountain

Hayley's little guy skiing.

These pictures are from the Kingwood High Schools Musical. I was lucky enough to get to work on this production along with Chyanne and Hayley. It was a lot of work but so fun. We learned a lot and had a lot of fun hanging out with the cast. We got to help on the costumes, the set and I did a lot of hair. All of the braids and most of the other girls in the cast. I couldn't have done it without Chy. We all got to paint a little person on the set mountain as a cute little thing to say we worked on the set.

0 comments: