Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Homecoming Dance at KHS

Her toenails matched her dress......AHHHH!









The whole gang!


The girls in the group



As I am leaving.... the kids are getting ready to leave...


Sorry this one is so long... but I couldn't decide which of these to post so... you get them all. Chy went to Homecoming with her Theater friends. It was a large group but they all know each other so it was really fun. I loved doing her hair for this... but next time I need to leave me more time. I Love how her hair turned out... even though it wasn't the look I thought it would be. I did another girl before Chy and didn't have as much time as I had hoped... but it was all good in the end. I wanted to do her hair in a formal up-do... she wanted it down... so this was our compromise.
Chy looked so cute that night. Way too grown up! WOW, I really have a kid in High School!

0 comments: