

Chy ( and I) joined the Kingwood community band this spring. These were from their first performance. She did such a good job. She even had a small solo and nailed it. ( the first chair messed up on his!!!! But not chy!!!!) The gentleman standing next to her is around 70 yrs old and has been playing for over 50 yrs..... then chy that is 14 and has only been playing for 3 and she is almost as good as he is. He is really sweet with her and shares little hint with her and helps her. It has been really a good experience for her and she is not at all intimidated. Unlike me that chickened out playing at the concert. I sat in the audience and was just fine with that. I need a few more months to get ready to perform. But I guess I better get ready as our next concert is in a few more weeks.
most often you’ll find all four in ONE item
5 hours ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment