Hayley and Jody body surfing.... ok.. just Hayley is.
Chyanne body surfing....
My sand castle....
Jody's (the shorter one ) and Hayley's castles..... 
Hayley buried in the sand.....
Hayley making her sand turtle.
These are late but oh well. We went to the beach with our friends and had a blast! I love the water being so warm..... if I liked water I would really have loved it, LOL!!!! The kids and Jody body surfed... I stayed on the beach and made some pretty sad looking sand castles! We stayed there till dark and watched the fireworks over the water... It was a really nice day and I only burned one part of my foot!!! I am still finding sand from the trip even now!!!!
the late shift – current events with HCR
5 hours ago



1 comments:
I can't believe you don't like the water! It looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment