Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The one and only........... Hayley!!!!

Here is Hayley debut on the Clarinet!!!!! Chyanne taught her how to play for her 3rd grade talent show!!! Sorry I missed the first few notes but she is playing "When the Saint go marching in!"
She didn't miss one note and not one SQUEAL!!! I was so proud of her!!! She learned it in about 4 weeks...... and on a hard reed ( I thought about it on the day of the performance that we should have gotten her a soft reed for her to learn on, but oh well...... Chy learned on that reed (cause that is all the store had in stock that day) so why should Hayley learn on a easy reed!!! Right!!!???)
This was the first clarinet performance that her elementary school has had... so that is pretty cool! Enjoy!!!!!!
Watch out DEAN...... she's going to take you on soon....LOL!!!

0 comments: